Saturday, November 25, 2017

Initial Blogger post

Connor Goodwolf here! I’m an engineer, scientist and inventor of technologies. I try my best to be social and connect with others, feel free to reach out. I use various technologies from libraries to infrastructure. Whether the technology be python, xml, docker, vmware or other critical components. I'm there to architect and construct new technologies, platforms and resources for business. Take a look at the different startups I've been apart of which sold like Summly (aquired by Yahoo!), Cosmify (acquired by Meltwater) or the different projects which I've been working on in stealth or open source.

I'm a consultant with a passion to help others accelerate projects, I can be reached at any of my social networking sites, email or phone. Feel free to reach out.

No comments:

Post a Comment